Thursday, January 10, 2008

Soooooooooo Cute!

First, I've got some referral news. On January 2 FTIA Vietnam referred FOUR babies! Three boys and one girl! What a great start to the new year!

Now, to the cute part: one of my fellow FTIA PAPs (Prospective Adoptive Parent) posted a link to a website with THE CUTEST little handmade dresses at unbelievable prices! I believe this is a fund raiser done by another adoptive parent, and she has such adorable styles, as well as awesome fabrics. I wish I knew where she found such great prints. I'm tempted to order a whole closet full (and at those prices I probably could!). The link is: http://redthreadstitches.blogspot.com/2007/12/product-selection.html I'll also add it to my list of links on the right.

Just had to share this. Oh, and speaking of cute -- I woke up this morning when J grabbed my face with both hands and announced, "Hi! My name is J!" Lest I forget... LOL

No comments: