Friday, December 5, 2008

Doing the Happy Dance!

I just received notice that our dossier was sent to Ethiopia today! Oh, it has been a long time since I've let myself get this excited!! I am SOOOO doing the Happy Dance right now! :)

According to the email from our agency, we are now "officially waiting to be matched." It's about a 6 month wait for a referral.

My insides feel like all my Irish ancestors are doing a jig with me. :)

******************************************************************

Update: I just tracked the package, and it actually was mailed yesterday. It is now in Leipzig, Germany!

6 comments:

A said...

That's so exciting!! I'm so happy for you!

Andrea

Kathryn said...

This is really exciting! You were never DTV right? So you are closer than ever before. Are you on Facebook?

Unknown said...

Awesome! Way to go Team Mikkola!

sophie and chris said...

Oh, this is great news!!! We are really happy for you guys!

Christine said...

Hi Kathryn -- We were DTV in May '07, but I pretty much knew last spring we wouldn't be getting a referral in time. Our VN agency still has our dossier in their office in Hanoi. I am on Facebook, but I don't check it as often as I should.

A said...

I can't wait to hear more good news from you!!

Andrea
waiting for Brodie